My students learn during the lesson so their personal study time is limited, they pass the exams, they communicate quickly, comfortably and fluently in French, and they love the language.
The french language is priceless, constructive and useful in the professional world.
Learn effectively and fast.
- I am organized, responsible, punctual, knowledgeable of the french language and I have a long experience concerning diplomas.
- I create lesson plans according to the level and the diversity of students.
- I use audiovisual material (images, videos) and cultural elements.
- Continuous oral practice with educational games and “real life” situations.
- I effectively manage behavior during the lesson and I apply motivation techniques to maximize learning.
- I discuss with parents about ways to improve children's learning.
I have taught all levels, all ages in individual lessons or small groups and in Private foreign language Center
- to beginners (all ages)
- to learners who want to pass DELF & SORBONNE (all ages)
- to adults who want to get B2 quickly
- to adults who want to pass DALF C2 or SORBONNE C1 / C2
I am Supervisor and Authorized Corrector in Sorbonne and Delf/Dalf diplomas (Institut Français d’Athènes)
I have learnt French in elementary school, I have finished French school (Jeanne d'Arc au Pirée), I have studied French literature, I have visited France many times. So, I love both French language and French culture and I teach in order to pass on my knowledge and my passion for french to my students. I love teaching because I believe I offer my students the most valuable asset: education.
In the first lesson, I use an educational feedback survey
- I teach people in Groups
- I can provide my own notes for the course